20 Facts About Me


Hey everyone!

I've finally decided to start posting on this blog. I have always wanted to blog and am so excited for it. Although I recently posted a 25 Facts About Me Tag video on my YouTube channel (Youtube.com/EmilyCharlottte), I've decided to post another 20 random facts about me on my blog just to get this blog started and establish myself a little bit on this blog.

♡ 1.Thing you cannot leave the house without?
100% my phone, I feel like I'm missing a limb if I leave the house without it!
♡ 2.Favourite brand of makeup?
Definitely MAC! I have never been disappointed by any product I have bought from MAC.
♡ 3.Favourite Flowers?
I looooove white orchids, peonies, lavender and sunflowers. 
♡ 4.Fav clothing stores?
My all time favourite would be Topshop. And I love Urban Outfitters, Dissh and I love all the Australian online boutiques as well such as Beginning Boutique, Princess Polly, ShowPo etc etc.
♡ 5.Fav perfume?
Dior's Miss Dior (Cherie)
♡ 6.Heels or flats?
I'm 5'9" so generally tend to wear flats (and they are SO much comfier too, am I right?!)
♡ 7.Do you get good grades?
I graduated school in 2012 and got A's and B's. I worked pretty hard during my last year, but had (and still have) no intention of going to university but I guess there was a sense of satisfaction finishing with good grades.
♡ 8.Fav colours?
If you watched my 25 facts about me video, I mentioned that my favourite colours are that stunning Tiffany Blue/Mediterranean Ocean Blue, Neon Pink and I looove white!
♡ 9.Do you drink energy drinks?
No, I've had them before and just don't really like that hyped up feeling they give you. There are a million other drinks I would prefer anyway.
♡ 10.Do you drink juice?
Yes! Juice is delicious! Freshly squeezed with a touch of mint and ginger please!! In contrary to what I just said about energy drinks... I just love the way juice makes your body feel so healthy and energised. 
♡ 11.Do you like swimming?
Yesss, I have been swimming ever since I can remember and it is the best ever! 
♡ 12.Do you eat fries with a fork?
Uhh.. if I'm wanting to be extra fancy maybe.. but fingers are definitely the best way to eat fries!
♡ 13.Whats your fav moisturiser?
I love the moisturiser from UltraCeuticals and also the Sukin one. 
♡ 14.Do you want to get married later on in life?
Of course!
♡ 15.What is your eye colour?
Blue
♡ 16.Summer or Winter?
I love Australian winter's as it doesn't get overly cold, but also love winter in England but it seems to stay so cold for far too long and it's easy to get very over it and miss sunshine!
♡ 17.Favourite smells?
The smell of rain, the smell of Lush and freshly baked bread.
♡ 18.When is your birthday?
I've just had my 20th birthday, it was on the 6th of February.
♡ 19.What would you like to learn to do?
Speak Italian and/or Spanish.
♡ 20.Do you drink coffee? 
Yes, I do but prefer tea and have to be in the mood for coffee.

Thank you for reading my 20 facts about me! As I previously said, I am so excited to be starting this blog and have some really exciting things planned for my blog, as well as my YouTube channel. Thank you so much for your support and if you have any suggestions/ideas on what you'd like to see on either here or my YouTube channel, never hesitate to tweet me @EmilyCharlottte - I look forward to speaking to you all.

Lots of love,
Emily x x x

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram | @emilyoldfield

Twitter | @emilycharlottte

Contact

emilyenquiries@hotmail.com