5 White IKEA Desks I'm Loving

With my 2016 goals to become an absolute #GIRLBOSS and rule the world, I've been obsessing lately over making my study space look incred. That feng shui has to be on point for the very best idea and creativity to flow, right?!

So instead of baring with my $29 Kmart desk (which is actually quite good considering the price) for the rest of the year, I decided to take to the IKEA website to find something a little more sturdy and something with built in drawers to keep all my worldly possessions* in.


*my headphones, pens and bits of scribbles up paper


Here are the 5 white IKEA desks that I'm loving...
LINNMON / ALEX Table IKEA
LINNMON / ALEX // Table, white // 120x60cm // $169

LINNMON / ALEX Table IKEA Pre-drilled holes for legs, for easy assembly. Drawer stops prevent the drawers from being pulled out too far.
LINNMON / ALEX // Table, white // 150x75cm // $179



LINNMON / ALEX Table IKEA A long table top makes it easy to create a workspace for two. Pre-drilled holes for legs, for easy assembly.
LINNMON / ALEX // Table, white // 200x60cm // $315






KLIMPEN Table IKEA Can be placed in the middle of a room because the back is finished.
KLIMPEN // Table, white // 120x60cm // $219









KLIMPEN Table IKEA Can be placed in the middle of a room because the back is finished.
KLIMPEN // Table, white // 150x75cm // $249





I think it's just a matter of measuring up my space and seeing what's going to work best.
But, what do you guys think? Which desk do you like better?




Lots of love,
Emily Charlottte
xxx






0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram | @emilyoldfield

Twitter | @emilycharlottte

Contact

emilyenquiries@hotmail.com